Decoart Floral Design - Terrey Hills
23 Timaru Rd, Terrey Hills NSW 2084
Also Services: Lower North Shore, Sydney, Northern Beaches, Northern Suburbs, Sydney, and Upper North Shore, Sydney
Flowers are an important part of your special day.
WE CAN OFFER YOU INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION AND ADVICE REGARDING DESIGN, COLOURS AND FLOWERS FOR YOUR WEDDING.
NO REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO SMALL OR TOO LARGE.
JUST RING VIVIAN FOR A FREE QUOTE OR GO TO MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Decoart Floral Design - Terrey Hills.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Call or e-mail us to set-up an appointment for your initial consultation. 0404 667-717.
Expect the initial consultation to take approximately 1 - 1.5 hours.
2. Our home office is located in Terry Hills, Sydney. We will be discussing, colours, types of flowers and designs, and numbers of arrangements required.
3. Please fill out and submit our contact us form. Filling out this form out will place your personal contact details on file and give us an idea of when and where your special wedding day will be.
4. Please feel free to bring the following items with you to the consultation:
*Pictures of flowers and floral designs that inspire you. You can find pictures in magazines, on the internet or in books. If you come across pictures of flowers or floral designs that you do not like bring those pictures as well.
*Bring pictures of the bride's dress and the attendant's dresses.
*Swatches of the colours you are working with to build your wedding's theme are very helpful.
*Bring a list of people you will need to supply with corsages.
5. We will e-mail or call you with an itemised description of your floral choices and a detailed quote of your floral costs within two business days.
Because we book a maximum of two weddings per weekend, our calendar fills very quickly. For that reason, we request a 10% deposit to hold your date no more than five days after the presentation of your wedding flower quote is accepted. All dates are reserved on a first come first booked basis.
Two to three weeks before the wedding a follow-up consultation can be scheduled. Any adjustments to the proposal will be discussed.
The delivery time line will be finalised. Final payment on the floral balance is due at this time.